Summer Friday #SkywatchFriday

A summer Friday

Image for gathering clouds in summer It’s already half way through May and the clouds are slowly gathering .Parts of India have already experienced rain showers but in my Mumbai sky, there is a lot of bright blue.

The sea is still and there is absolutely no sign of the seahorses ( the tiny white foamed waves) that signify the onset of the monsoon.

Day by day the moisture hangs in the air. Within minutes your face gets damp before rivulets of sweat begin their way down your back. By sunset, you literally have to peel off your clothes as you step under a shower to cool off.

This will be my last summer Friday under my Mumbai sky. The next time I see it, there will be more grey than blue and the droplets runnng down my back will be the first showers of rain.

Have a great weekend all!

Linking up with other bloggers from around the world who share their skies on #SkywatchFriday.

Proud Mumbai gal who always sees the humour in life. The mum who made banana fritters when all the other mums made cupcakes.

14 Comments

1. Lady Fi
    May 19, 2017

Wow – that second shot is fabulous!
    Lady Fi recently posted…Tangerine dreamMy Profile

1. Bellybytes
      May 19, 2017

Thanks glad you liked it

2. Vishal Bheeroo
    May 19, 2017

Gorgeous images. I bet it’s SoBo and what shots to capture the soul of the city:)
    Vishal Bheeroo recently posted…Tribute: Super duper cool Maa ‘Reema Lagoo’ bows outMy Profile

1. Bellybytes
      May 19, 2017

Thanks for your words of appreciation

3. Menaka Bharathi
    May 19, 2017

The shots are gorgeous… It feel like you have caught the pulse of the city..Beautifully written too

1. Bellybytes
      May 19, 2017

Thanks so much for visiting

4. Photo Cache
    May 20, 2017

Beautiful shots.

Worth a Thousand Words
    Photo Cache recently posted…Morocco: Chellah of RabatMy Profile

1. Bellybytes
      May 22, 2017

Thanks I appreciate your visit and your words of appreciation

5. Peter
    May 20, 2017

Beautiful skies, and really pretty reflections in the last photo!
    Peter recently posted…Oil Field Property #2My Profile

1. Bellybytes
      May 22, 2017

Thanks for stopping by and your words of appreciation

6. Shilpa Gupte
    May 21, 2017

Loved the pictures, Sunita! And, I feel, being Mumbai gals, we ought to meet some day! What do you think? 🙂
    Shilpa Gupte recently posted…The silent cry for help.My Profile

1. Bellybytes
      May 22, 2017

I think that’s a brilliant idea. Infact I would like to meet up with other Mumbai bloggers like Lata Sunil and Kala Ravi…. and any others who are from Mumbai. I’ll be travelling the next three weeks and will try and figure out the where, when and why so that we can meet up ….

7. Vinitha