Today I am completely disgusted with the way our politicians are behaving. I am also disgusted with the way the Press is behaving and frankly I am disgusted with the way my fellow countrymen are behaving.
Consider this :
1) Communalism has been brought into politics way before Independence – the Round Table Conferences to which the British Govt. invited Indians to participate in consisted of Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs and Christians. But even though Mr. Modi was not born at that time, Communalism in Politics has been attributed to him.
2) Since Independence there are hardly any constituencies that can claim to have basic infrastructure, education or health services – yet the Congress and other non-BJP parties claim that THEY are the ones that stand for progress and democracy.
3) Every other party save the BJP believes in dynastic succession but only the BJP is considered dictatorial and non-democratic.
4) India has had riots before Mr. Modi was born and in States not governed by him or his party, yet ALL rioting, communal strife etc are attributed to Mr. Modi.
5) Sonia Gandhi claims that Mr. Modi is interested only in the PM’s chair. She is honestly not interested in sitting in the chair her self but standing behind the person who sits in it. Similarly, all the other political parties claim that they have no personal interest in ruling the country , they are in politics – Arvind Kejriwal infact propagates Anarchy.
6) Thanks to the licence Raj, the Congress and other parties have rewarded their supporters with permissions to develop and grow their own industries but that is not called crony capitalism.
While the Congress is the mother of all evils, the AAP is no better. Under the guise of being Robin Hood and Saviours of the Nation, they are in fact the real devils.
Arvind Kejriwal claims he is not interested in the PM’s Chair. In fact he is not interested in governing at all – he is only interested in promoting anarchy.
Arvind Kejriwal claims to be against corruption and will not support the BJP but will support all other parties like TMC, Jaya , Maya, Mulayam, Laloo and every other party that is not “corrupt”. Will Mr. Kejriwal please define what is his idea of corruption?
Arvind Kejriwal claims that he does not believe in symbolism so pray why did he take a dip in the Ganges like a traditional Hindu?
Govt by Rota; Govt by Quota
As a staunch supporter of the BJP, I feel that the country does not deserve to have a government led by Mr. Modi. We are a country that thrives on indiscipline, corruption, rabble rousing and hand outs. We do not deserve basic amenities like good roads, a proper health and education system and an economy that lets everyone enjoy the fruits of his labour.
Let us pray for the defeat of the BJP so that we are governed by a motley assortment of parties who play musical chairs every month – and we have Government by Rota and Quota.
Let us pray that we continue to rot at the bottom of the pile and wonder why we can’t be like China or Vietnam or Malaysia or Korea.
Sadly, we the people of India do NOT deserve a proper government that is efficient and works for the people. We deserve what we get – let us vote for crap and crappy politicians.