• Uncategorised
  • 17

Things around the house – Theme Reaveal #atozchallenge @AprilAtoZ

Lights ! Action! Camera!

Finally it’s curtain call for those participating in the A to Z Challenge and time to reveal your theme.

I didn’t have a theme last year and this year I have too many. Actually, two ideas playing in my head, which is one too many for a person who has everything but time. My first theme is too ambitious to attempt ( I realised in hindsight ) and decided to go with the easier one……

What is common with this book cover and my theme?

Plenty! When I first read this book, I was amazed how everyday things have a fascinating Back Story . We take many things for granted without a thought how they came about.

So this year, I decided to write about the things around the house.

Things Around The House

Many objects around the house are essential to my life, some bring back special memories or are treasured gifts; some are collected by my in-laws and some are just there!

I look forward to sharing photos and stories of objects around my home that are part of my family’s folk lore and history and hope you enjoy them too!

http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-58-68029C97DEC6650445F615069530BAA9

Over 1000 bloggers are  participating in the A to Z Challenge , currently in its 7th year.  The brainchild of Arlee Bird , participants blog every day in April except Sunday on topics that match the 26 letters of the alphabet.

1. Kala Ravi says:

What a unique idea Sunita! Love it! Loved the Bill Bryson book too btw! Look forward to your posts this April!

2. Alana Mautone says:

Visiting from half way across the world, I think I will enjoy this theme a lot. Perhaps I’ll even do one post like that (thanks for the inspiration) and blog about my sock collection for S.

Writing about unusual collections is always fun…. I look forward to your post of socks ( hope they aren’t smelly;)

3. Shalini says:

That’s so lovely. I would definitely stop by to read your posts. Let’s have a rocking April. 🙂

4. Nibha Gupta says:

This is interesting! Looking forward to your posts! 🙂 Good Luck

5. This sounds like a fun theme and I’ll be sure to check it out. Good luck with the challenge!

6. Oh! This promises to be fun, Sunita. Looking forward to reading your posts. Have a wonderful April.

7. Parul says:

Wow! This will be fun. Looking forward to read more 🙂 all the best!

8. Geets says:

Wow… Your theme looks really fun.. Will surely be coming and visiting 🙂

All the best 🙂

Cheers

9. Aathira Jim says:

That sounds like an interesting theme. Little things make the greatest stories. All the best!

Thanks for your words of encouragement. Are you also participating? Could you send me your link so that I could bookmark it?

10. Vasantha Vivek says:

Excited to read your theme reveal post !!! Things around the house …….. Lovely and brilliant idea !!!