Why being goggle eyed makes your life better- #atozchallenge

Being Goggle Eyed

According to the dictionary, Goggle Eyed can be used in two ways :

adj.

1. having bulging, wide-open, or rolling eyes, esp. in astonishment or wonderment.

adv.

2. with bulging, wide-open eyes.

But for me, it can only be used in one way – to shield my eyes from the blazing sunlight.Living in a country like India, in a place where the sun is shining  most of the time, it is impossible for me to step out without protecting my eyes from the glare. So goggles are part of my check list before leaving home.

Apart from being a fashion accessory, goggles are necessary to

Not only do I love goggles or dark glasses, but I love pairing them with different outfits, so over the years I have managed quite a collection.

I particularly love the ones in the middle because everything has a wonderful pink hued tint that makes the world look truly magical.

Is there one fashion accessory you can’t do without?

BellyBytes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m participating with over 1000 bloggers in the 7th  A to Z Challenge  and will be blogging the whole of April about the ‘ Things around My House’, from A to Z. Today is G for Goggles.

Do visit the A to Z Challenge posts on Facebook.

I can’t live without my goggles. Even night goggles for riding my scooty.

Oh I never knew about night goggles. But then I don’t go out much at night . Perhaps they will help with the glare of the oncoming lights . Do they?

2. seena says:

Hi there,
    Love how the Goggles allows you to keep looking at the bright side.. 🙂

Cheers
    Seena
    #AtoZChallenge- G is for Google

3. Wow Unishta,

Wasnt expecting goggles to be there actually and very neat and simple message. I love my glasses too 🙂

Visiting from #AtoZchallenge. Check out my blogs: http://www.consumerpsyche.com & http://www.talktotiger.in

Will definitely check yours before end of day. This is a quick peek while getting ready for my new year lunch !

4. Deepti says:

Yes Goggles are very important to shield our eyes from blaring sun in this hot hot hottest weather..

5. Damyanti says:

Yep, with Summer approaching, goggle-eyed is good!

6. Kala Ravi says:

I love wearing goggles but more as a hair-band! I can never see clearly through them, despite buying the best brands….so they almost always end-up on my head! I love hand-bags and can never have too many!
    @KalaRavi16 from
    Relax-N-Rave
    Kala Ravi recently posted…Going green starts at homeMy Profile

7. Esha Dutta says:

Thank God for the goggles! My glare, my wallet and my cellphone (in that order) and I’m ready for the summer day! Loved your post, Sunita 🙂

8. rajlakshmi says:

that’s cool. I need them while going on a bushwalk during summer.

A Whimsical Medley
    Twinkle Eyed Traveller
    rajlakshmi recently posted…Ghost in the Pipes #atozchallengeMy Profile

9. Stephen says:

Yes these days I have to wear it a lot cz I got conjunctivitis 😀

Good to visit this place again 🙂