• Uncategorised
  • 22

The best nail file for perfect nails #a to z Challenge

I’m participating with over 1000 bloggers in the 7th  A to Z Challenge  and will be blImage for Nogging the whole of April about the ‘ Things around My House’, from A to Z.  My Nail file is my pride and joy.

Do visit the A to Z Challenge posts on Facebook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A well groomed person will always have well kept nails and many men and women go for regular manicures and pedicures. However, I’ve never been a mani-pedi type and didn’t bother with my nails till I received a KOH crystal Nail File.Image for Nail File
I was puzzled as I looked at it. What do I do with it?  However, G looked at me expectantly, waiting to hear the OOOHS and AAAHS so I quickly converted my gasp of surprise into one of appreciation  saying “Oh My God! Just what I wanted! What an unusual gift!”
 G looked suitably happy.
“I’m so glad you liked it,” she trilled, ” I didn’t know what to get someone I didn’t know.”
Well, that was a strange gift and she took a big gamble, I thought, as I tucked it away in my cupboard before it smashed into a million bits. And it stayed there till one day till curiosity got the better of me and I decided to give it a try. Rather gingerly I took it out of the velvet lined box and filed my nails. Fine dust flew around and when I touched the nails, I was shocked at how smooth the edges were and groomed my nails looked! Obviously G wasn’t the Blonde Bimbo she seemed to be. The KOH Crystal Nail file is really good value for money because you can have perfect nails in your own home!
[tweetthis display_mode=”box” remove_twitter_handles=”true”]Besides, a crystal #nail file makes you feel like a lady of leisure. [/tweetthis]

1. Kala Ravi says:

Ohh, you have piqued my curiosity now! I am not a big fan of these grooming etiquettes but a nail file that good….worth trying!
    @KalaRavi16 from
    Relax-N-Rave
    Kala Ravi recently posted…Nice to have NichesMy Profile

2. Maliny says:

I am also not a mani-pedi girl, but loves to keep my nails groomed, nevertheless. Your friend gave a really good gift- practical and user-friendly 🙂

3. seena says:

That sure looks like a piece of art. 🙂
    Reminds me.. my nails need some love.
    Cheers,
    Seena
    #AtoZChallenge- N is for Naming the baby

4. I’m no mani guy myself but that doesnt mean I ain’t in need of one! Will definitely give this a try

My Recent Entries for the #AtoZChallenge –
    Tv Shows: M – MASH
    Tv Shows: N – New Girl
    Roshan Radhakrishnan recently posted…Know Your Show: New Girl #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

5. Quite an unusual but cool gift. I am sure it will come handy:)

Vishal Bheeroo recently posted…Spotlight: An Autograph for AnjaliMy Profile

6. rajlakshmi says:

Since I always keep my nail short, never got a reason to file them. Cool gift though 🙂

A Whimsical Medley
    Twinkle Eyed Traveller
    rajlakshmi recently posted…Of Nora & Natarajasana #atozchallengeMy Profile

7. Geets says:

A nail filer is something you will find in every house. I like to keep my nails long. I mean they grow and I hate cutting them. But when they’re too long, then I have to chop them off!
    Painted and well filed make the hands look so gorgeous!

Cheers
    Geets recently posted…N- NaughtyMy Profile

8. Parul says:

That looks something a try. My mani is working on laptop but yes, can give it a try 🙂

9. Tina Basu says:

I have never used a file like this! I didn’t even know something like this existed!! Interesting
    Tina From
    The Sunny Side of Life
    Twinkling Tina Cooks
    Tina Basu recently posted…Nine Superfoods for a Healthy you – No Cook DayMy Profile

10. Shelly says:

I don’t think I’ve filed my nails since I was a teenager. I just like to keep my nails short so they look clean. I don’t like long nails around food and since I cook everyday, it’s short nails for me.

I’m visiting from the A to Z Challenge.
    Shelly recently posted…Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding RecipeMy Profile

I use this file to keep my nails short. I do t have long nails either as I also cook everyday and handle grand children.

11. Shilpa Garg says:

I am not a Manicure-Pedicure woman, but a Nail File is a must in my bag. May be that’s because of the brittle nails that I have which chip easily.
    Shilpa Garg recently posted…Passion #AtoZChallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile