Audacious as it sounds I want my blog to be recognised internationally. There I’ve said it now and there’s no going back.
If Rhonda Byrnes of the revolutionary book ‘ The Secret ‘ is to be believed, all you have to do is announce your intention out loud and the Universe gives it to you.
So Universe, are you listening?
I love the Internet and I love writing. Through blogging I can do both . Besides with blogging I have the freedom to publish what I write instantly, without sending off work for publishers/editors to accept or reject.
Blogging affords a writer the added advantage of measuring his reach through tools like Google Analytics .
The Three Goals I am setting today.
Since time is the crunch factor in my life, I’ve given myself a longer tim to achieve my goals and would like to keep 31 December 2016 as the target.
By this time I will have
- A 25% increase in viewership
- A 100% increase in income
- A global presence in the Blogosphere
The steps I am taking to achieve my goals
Before the year reaches its halfway mark, I have to make a plan that will help me achieve my goals
- I will update my blog weekly ONLY. This will ensure that I PLAN my blog, research the topic and be more regular. So I will target a mid-week post.
- I will read other blogs , spending only ONE hour a day. I will not be able to spend more time but if I know I have just an hour, I will spend it in a more focused manner.
- I will comment on and share EVERY blog I read . This will help engaging readers and build a regular reader base.
- I will participate in blog hops and engage in social media sharing.