Thursday evening’s scattered fluff #SkywatchFriday

I was about to give my grand daughter her evening bath when I noticed this powder blue sky with fluffs of cloud . A dying sun lit up the clouds making them gilt edged from below.

I had to run and grab the moment before light faded for the day.

how beautiful the sky looks with scattered fluffs of cloud lit up with the setting sun

The city winding down beneath this gorgeous sky

Aren’t these glorious captures?

Linking up with #SkywatchFriday where you can see other glorious skies from around the world.

Have a great weekend!

Bellybytes

Beautiful colors in the sky.

2. Debbie D says:

Beautiful shots! There’s always something special about sunsets. (Sunrises too, but I don’t see many of those.)
    Debbie D recently posted…CIVILIZATION | PHOTO FRIDAYMy Profile

You have to get up early enough ( which I do) and your comment has inspired me. Perhaps this coming week I’ll go for a walk and take some shots of the sunrise for a change

3. Jesh StG says:

Beautiful skies! so warm and inviting!
    Thank you for visiting my blog. It’s hard to give you an answer to if it’s that scary in the USA – it depends on where you are – and in which state. California attracts a wide range of people. And life in the USA has been in the last 8 years much harder than people abroad realize – much more unemployment than officially known, the last 2 years politically correct movements whining over every little detail -so people are more on edge frustrated, and easily lash out. Of course, the media will not tell you that! Hope this helps a little.

Thanks for your detailed explanation . I definitely am scared of travelling to the US and this makes me even more wary

4. magiceye says:

Gorgeous dramatic skies captured!!
    magiceye recently posted…Blavatsky LodgeMy Profile