The Luxury of Time #TheDailyPost

The luxury of time

Monday’s come and Monday’s gone
How quickly I don’t know
Soon Tuesday will also slip away
And the whole of August too

How I wish I had the luxury
Of bottling up each moment of the day
So that I could sip and savour it
Before it runs away

I long for the luxury of lazy days
To sit by a lily pool
And feed the ducks
And read a book
And nibble at chocolate
One, by assorted one.

[Tweet “The luxury of timeless moments That stretch into hours and days”]

This is my post for #MondayMusings inspired by the prompt ‘luxury’ on #TheDailyPost

Do you enjoy a box of assorted chocolates? Which is your favourite one?

Wow.. I think the luxury of time is in doing something we choose to do. But, I want to be as busy as you are when I retire 🙂

Well I’m not retired . I never had a job so I’m never tired and there’s no question of getting re-tired ( sorry very bad pun) .
      Honestly I’m so busy I have no time to think and that’s a good thing …

2. Rajlakshmi says:

Of late my days have been like that, breezing past me. It’s already August and I have so many things to do. That luxury time sounds like a dream 🙂
    Rajlakshmi recently posted…Of Introverts and Alien Pose #BarAThonMy Profile

I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels this way. Often I don’t get time to think leave alone write!

3. Ha Ha!Being lazy is a luxury we cannot afford in our adult years.But the heart does yearn for a bit of laziness.
    Subha Rajagopal recently posted…FearMy Profile

4. Yummy choco. Time is running fast like the flicker of wind and it leaves us no time to realize.
    Vishal Bheeroo recently posted…Book Review: No one tells business of cinema like Anupama ChopraMy Profile

5. Dashy says:

Oh yes, I feel now more than ever how time is a luxury. I like to keep myself busy but there is simply never enough time to do things I like. I often wish I didn’t have to sleep at all so I could use the whole night to read. 😉
    Dashy recently posted…A piano storyMy Profile

6. Pratikshya says:

I am having similar thoughts recently, as if weeks are just passing by.. and I am not able to grasp it at all.. Sad..

7. Alok Singhal says:

Ah, I so love Lindt (white), and I love to travel during free time ?