Do you really want to know? #FridayReflections

Why would you really want to know things about me ?

After all I’m not famous nor will I ever be

I am not witty nor particularly pretty

I love sunny days

And hot soup in winter

Chic flicks bring cheer on a dull, dreary day.

Flowers make me happy and full me with joy

The smell of fresh earth when rain falls from the sky.

I want to explore the world and wanted to be a spy

I hate getting my feet wet but love walking in puddles.

Reading books all night long , singing songs in the shower, meeting up with friends and cooking a storm.

Warm cuddly dogs and soft smelling babies

Perfumes and lotions are my favourites too.

Shopping for food , shopping for fashion shopping for shopping’s sake is also my passion .

I dream of playing tennis, yoga and walks but hate wearing sports gear and changing my shoes, and sweating and showering and getting out of breath.

I love learning new things and doing exams!

Well that’s 21 random facts about me .

Linking up with Sanch Vee’s #FridayReflections

img_7849

1. Alice Gerard says:

That was such a happy post! You sound like a very delightful person. And you even like doing exams! Have a great weekend and thank you for describing yourself in such a fascinating way.

2. Ramya says:

Nice list and lovely poem 🙂 Even I love exercising but don’t like sweating and showering.

3. Great to know about you. Lovely post !!!
    Vasantha Vivek recently posted…This Is Me ….. #FridayReflectionsMy Profile

4. I used to read books all night. What ever happened to that? Now, I like sleeping! Enjoyed your list/poem.
    The Unknown Journey Ahead recently posted…If I RanMy Profile

5. SHILPA GARG says:

That’s an interesting way to share a bit about you! I see that we have a few similarities here… hot soups, books, wet earth, shopping are somethings that I love too 🙂

6. Ness says:

You need to re-think your statement about not being witty! That’s a very clever and witty poem. I feel like I got a very vivid picture of who you are. And I love so many of those things, too.
    Ness recently posted…21 Random Facts About MeMy Profile

7. Esha M Dutta says:

Reading your list was lovely, Sunita. Hot soups and sunny days, fresh flowers and the smell of wet earth are totally my thing! It is amazing isn’t it, how small insignificant things can tell so much about a person? I loved making my list after some initial hesitation. Now I feel liberated 🙂

8. Deepa says:

I love shopping too and can read books whole night ..good to know you more 🙂
    Deepa recently posted…By: DeepagandhiMy Profile

9. Very well written! Trying to understand ourselves is not so easy but once the try is worth it as it helps us to rediscover ourselves, trying to make us a better person. Loved reading.

10. Kala Ravi says:

Hi Sunita, that was such a delightful way of sharing facts about yourself! I could relate to quite a few of them! You rock lady!!

11. You are truly unique, Sunita. Great list to describe lovely you.
    Corinne Rodrigues recently posted…This Is Bravery #MondayMusings #DaringGreatlyMy Profile