• Uncategorised
  • 10

Spot the Odd one out. #blogboost #UBC Day 12

In my bathroom a row of plasticbath toys sits on the window sill .

One of these creatures doesn’t fit .

Can you spot the odd one out ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Wednesday and already the middle of the week.

On Day 7 or was it Day 8 we were supposed to send out a challenge as a different kind of blog post. Try as I might, I just couldn’t find the right challenge. Suddenly I was inspired this morning and even though I’m lagging behind, I thought I’d post this up.

I look forward to your answer in the comments below.

This is my linkup for #UBC Day 12 #blogboost

1. Dad says:

The Pig

2. Richa says:

Is it a pig in green? If yes then he is the odd one out. Interesting challenge

3. Maliny Mohan says:

I got it, but others have already said it. Loved the challenge though 🙂
    Maliny Mohan recently posted…Of Writing Quirks And Inspirations – Bits From LifeMy Profile

4. Shilpa Garg says:

Such a cute line-up. The Bad Piggie from Angry Birds is the odd one!! 😀
    This pic reminds that ages ago we had such toys floating in the our tubs and buckets too. Where are those days?!

Oh yes this was in the Spam folder. Yes, I remember those bucket bath days ( infact I still do use a bucket especially at the end of the day when I dip my toes in the water and warm myself up…..) And you are right about the pig….

5. Melissa says:

Love odd one out, spot the difference games!!
    Melissa recently posted…An Island Anecdote & Traditional Irish Soda Bread RecipeMy Profile