Are you a yummy mummy?
One that makes Daddy drool as much as Baby?
Or a mummy who’s too cool for school?
Well, if you are, then don’t read any further.
But chances are that you aren’t either of the two . You are just another mummy who has too many things to do and too little time to do them. You probably barely get time to brush your teeth and run a comb through your hair .
Here are 5 simple tips that you can adopt as the 2017 Beauty Guide for Mother’s Day to become the perfectly yummy mummy on the go.
It all starts from the top
Your hair that is here today and will be gone tomorrow if you don’t care for it.
- Regularly wash your hair with an appropriate shampoo as clean hair prevents hair fall.
- Keep a simple hair style that doesn’t require blow drying, setting or anything more complicated than running your fingers through it. A pony tail is ideal if you like your hair long .
- And if you keep your hair short, remember to get it regularly trimmed.
Putting your best face forward
This is the time to get a beauty routine if you don’t have one . The skin is the largest organ and is as precious as your heart, liver and kidney.
- Always start out with a good soap and water scrub.
- Moisturise with an easy to apply moisturiser. Avoid the scented ones especially if you have a new born infant as it can cause allergies.
- A quick slick of lipstick is a mood elevator and
- Do use a simple eyeliner to brighten and highlight those gorgeous eyes.
[Tweet “Don’t forget to keep your make-up out of the reach of little hands .”]
Hands On Moms need to take care of their hands.
Your hands are busy all the time doing work or washing up. Take care of them.
- Moisturise your hands with a good hand cream after your bath. This will keep them soft.
- Remember to keep your nails short and filed if your children are small as long nails are not only impractical but also difficult to maintain if you are a hands on mom
- Make sure your nail polish isn’t chipped. In fact it’s better to apply plain nail varnish just to give your nails a healthy sheen
Feet are important too
At the end of the day, I at least feel like taking off my legs and hanging them on a peg . Instead, I always give myself a foot massage with a regular body cream. Nothing fancy. But honestly, this prevents my feet from developing unsightly cracks and keeps them soft and supple all year long. Besides, I save myself the hassle of going to the beauty parlour.
Finally end up Smelling roses
Splash some cologne to keep you cool and fresh or use a scented talcum powder after a bath. Always spritz some deodorant.
[Tweet “And don’t forget to wash your face clean of make up before you go to sleep”]