• Uncategorised
  • 14

Have you heard of Blippi? #UBC Day 8

Today we have to share and talk about a video.

How many of you have heard of Blippi?

How many of you have heard of Morphle?

How many of you have heard of mizyakadizyaka?

Well to be honest I hadn’t heard of any of them either . I only heard of them when my grandson began watching them .

He was interested in vehicles and  Mizyakadizyaka made the most amazing but pointless videos on trucks. Equally so Blippi.

I honestly think these videos for children singularly lack any creativity and Blippi particularly is NOISY. The lyrics are quite pointless with absolutely no regard to rhyme or rhythm but what I find most annoying is this skinny man acting like a moron.

Why o why do you have to ALWAYS be educational? I find them annoying .

You decide for yourself if you like Blippi.

1. Paul Taubman says:

I am certainly not their target audience… I thought that was the longest video I ever watched! LOL

I can see how it is appealing to younger audiences.

I’m glad you liked it. My grandson is GLUED to Blippi and I find it strange how an all Indian boy can identify so much with such an American video. Thanks for watcjomng. Please acknowledge this comment as some of my readers complain that they don’t get replies to their comments. You see the problem is that I blog on two devices – the iPhone7 and my desktop.
      iPhone obviously works on IOS while the Desktop is a customised desi one which operates on Windows Pro 8 with Media Centre.

Now don’t get impressed with my knowledge of computers – this is it.

The problem is that I think I have synced these devices but it seems I haven’t because when I reply to a comment on one of the devices it doesn’t reflect on the other.

But when I save a draft on WP on my iPhone, I can pull it up on my desktop and finish off the blog. In fact this is what I like to do as I am more comfortable with a larger screen and keys that I can bang on and an internet connection that is better than the Vodafone one…

So will you be able to throw some light on this?

Thanks for your help

2. Casey says:

Actually, the boy has an extreme aversion to brushing so maybe I’ll try this…you’re right, though. Super annoying for adults! 🙂

3. Deepa says:

I have never heard of these videos or characters. I agree not very entertaining for adults but I can also see how it can make kids hooked to them. 🙂
    Deepa recently posted…26 Favorite Foods and a Little Bit of me by Mayuri Nidigallu – Book ReviewMy Profile

4. Rajlakshmi says:

I wonder if the kids get attracted to the colors on screen and maybe his childish voice, but definitely not for me 😛 I am actually surprised by the kind of videos kids get addicted to.
    Rajlakshmi recently posted…I can’t say the F-word, will the World accept me?My Profile

5. Oh my goodness! I’m glad I’m not around small kids watching this. 😉
    Corinne Rodrigues recently posted…How We Got Lucky #FridayReflectionsMy Profile

6. Martha says:

Since I left the cartooning over 60 years ago, I’m really not the one to ask. LOL But I could see my great grandchildren being glued to the screen watching Blippi.
    Martha recently posted…World’s Best HusbandMy Profile

7. Shilpa Gupte says:

Good Lord, the song just wouldn’t come to an end! And, that chap Blippi, I felt like he deserved a good tight slap for his annoying acting!
    Thank god I don’t have to go through this torture, Sunita! Why can’t they make something more creative or sensible for kids, I wonder!
    My nephew used to watch Chhota Bheem and Bay Blade and Pokemon….which is equally irritating. It took me quite some time to wean him off it and show him movies for kids that are really worth watching and learning from!
    Shilpa Gupte recently posted…MOM – Film Review.My Profile

I’m glad you think the way I do. I too find Blippi a big pain. Listen to his other songs if you want to know what hell really is. I honestly think children need better stuff to watch ….