What is my Treasure? #WTFOW

Hail Chief Bhavya and my  fellow tribesmen  Shilpa, Holly, Menaka, Suleka, Shalu, Prisha,Shinjini, Krystle, Damyanti, and  Teammocktailmommies

After the last blogging challenge that I’d participated in,  I had decided that Blogging Challenges were not for me. They didn’t really increase my traffic nor did they get me more followers. But what’s different now?

Well, WRITE TRIBE is one of the friendliest lot of bloggers who actually support one another ,particularly me.

How do I count the many treasures ?
My relationships with family and friends?
My  travels that I treasure?
The memories preserved in a Baby tooth,

A lock of hair, a champagne cork or photos from the past?

And what about the treasures that my life experiences bring
The happy times and sad ones that leave me with life’s learnings?

Or is my treasure the joy I get when I walk 6 kilometres at a stretch?

Or do backbends and touch my toes without a whine or whinge?

Among my many treasures are the freedoms I enjoy,

The ability to laugh and sing and do the things I want to do.

Indeed my greatest treasure is my blessed life itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was my take on the prompt for

Day 1 (5 Aug/Sat) – Write about a treasure you have.

I am taking part in The Write Tribe Festival of Words #6

1. Bhavya says:

Oh indeed, all those seemingly simple moments add up to the treasure called life ?♥

2. Precious treasures, all!
    And hail to you, my blogging kinsman, member of my tribe — wait, we need a name… Think, think, think…

3. Shalini says:

Indeed! It’s the lil’ things that should be treasured to cherish forever. 🙂
    Shalini recently posted…Tokens of Love #writebravelyMy Profile

4. Yes indeed, my life itself is my treasure, Sunita. I enjoy every word of yours. Keep writing, dear !!!
    Vasantha Vivek recently posted…The Treasure I Cherish For My Lifetime …… #WTFOW Day 1My Profile

5. Natasha says:

Sunita a wonderful start to the festival of words. All these small blessings come together to form a treasure that is more precious than anything else.

My WTFOW post:
    Natasha recently posted…My Precious Treasure: #WriteTribe #WritingBravelyMy Profile

6. Damyanti says:

Small things make big treasures. Well-written, and thanks for the shoutout!
    Damyanti recently posted…What Do You Treasure in Your Life? #WriteBravelyMy Profile

7. Shalini says:

I am so glad you decided to participate Sunita… I love reading your posts and this one is a zinger on the prompt- freedom I enjoy, is actually the greatest treasure we gals have. Thank you for reminding me of it. Looking forward to seeing more of you in this festival.
    Amen to the friendly blogging community.
    Shalini recently posted…| Day-1 | A treasure that I cherish | WriteTribe – Fesitval of Words 2017 |My Profile

8. Shilpa Garg says:

Aha! All these are small little things, but they mean a lot and are priceless treasures indeed 🙂
    Shilpa Garg recently posted…What Do You Treasure Most in Life? #WriteBravelyMy Profile

9. Krystle says:

Beautifully put! And so true; it’s all the little things that amount to the greatest treasure of all: life itself!

10. The truest treasures that life offers us are those that we received for free. Lovely post. I feel you on the issue of participating in challenges – I had to cut down because it’s time-consuming and some don’t produce worthwhile results.

really glad you agree with me on challenges. I do think they were getting me down. I still need to find some different platforms to share though because my reach is limited.

11. If you want me to choose for you, I’d choose the walking 6 kilometers! Man what are you, a treadmill?
    Sorry for the jokes, but i loved reading this post! Moreso I see my name up here! Yayy!!