The sun is out ? #WordlessWednesday

After the horrendous deluge of Tuesday that left millions stranded and a city crippled, a tentative sun breaks out through the clouds .

Will the city stay dry today?

I'm joining Esha who is co-host with Anni at #WordlessWednesday.

1. Ramya says:

I hope rain stops and brings everything on tracks.
    Ramya recently posted…#WordlessWednesday- Aug 30th, 2017My Profile

2. Parul Thakur says:

I wish it stops raining in Mumbai now. Too much of water already. How was today, Sunita?
    Parul Thakur recently posted…Spoonbridge and CherryMy Profile

It did stop Parul! I think the clouds got fed up with all of us Mumbaikars. Today was a really dry day and I actually washed my two day old laundry. It will now rain on the last day of Ganpati for sure…..

3. Shilpa Gupte says:

This morning I clicked a picture of sunlight streaming into my room and I was washed with relief. From the fury of last night to this pleasant, sunny morning, nature had come a long way!
    🙂
    Shilpa Gupte recently posted…Give your mind a break.My Profile

4. Mandy says:

I feel so bad for the people of Houston … and now Louisiana! I hope the storm moves on soon.

With Love,
    Mandy

5. I hope the sun stays out for the next few days and gives major respite to everyone in Mumbai!
    SHALINI BAISIWALA recently posted…A wishful wonderland [Home Decor]My Profile

6. Esha says:

That picture left me wondering too…is the Sun really there? But, such a relief that it isn’t raining today as some of my friends tell me! What’s with the world…floods, deluge and so much trouble?!
    Thank you so much, Sunita, for linking up for the #WW. 🙂

7. Anni S says:

Thanks for linking up!
    The first showers of Harvey are making their way into south Arkansas right now, too. It’s raining super hard here today, but nothing compared to Houston.

8. Rajlakshmi says:

May the sun stays out for long. Hope everything’s fine at your end. Take care ❤
    Rajlakshmi recently posted…Sometimes, I am BaahubaliMy Profile

Yes the sun is shining like an Indian Summer. I hope it’s not too hot though because October is still a month away! But thanks for inquiring. I was safe and sound at home because thankfully I’m a SAHM

9. Shalini says:

I hope the sun stays out for a few more days! Glad that you are okay, Sunita.
    Shalini recently posted…Semiya PayasamMy Profile

10. Hope you are doing fine! These were tensed few days for me as I was not able to contact some of my friends in Mumbai…Sigh of relief came yesterday when they marked themselves safe of social media!
    I hope the Sun stays out couple of days more so that everything will be settled soon enough!

11. Quite well summed up. I was stuck in office for 23 hours in this crisis. Went home the second day, the sun came out on the third. What a day for Mumbai, sigh! Keep writing, shall read more. 🙂

12. zainab says:

I hope its all good now! Harvey, Irma…and Mumbai.