Skip to content

Chattering girls #WordlessWednesday

While waiting to pick up Little Po from school today, I observed this group of chattering girls.

They were so engrossed yet vanished within moments of clicking this snap!

Linking up with Esha for #WordlessWednesday.

I’m taking my Alexa Rank to the next level with #MyFriendAlexa and Blogchatter.

My Alexa Rank today is 101,014

1. Esha says:

Quite a mix of attires and people you got there, Sunita! Nice shot…well taken! Thank you for joining in for #WW this week.

2. Shilpa Gupte says:

Reminds me of the times I used to meet my group of girls! 😛
    Shilpa Gupte recently posted…Care for your eyes.My Profile

3. Girls just want to have fun, don’t they? 😉 Love the colors and the expressions.

4. I had a long chatty day with my friend today! This makes me think how even we immerse in conversations that we rarely bother about whats going on around us!

5. How many moments like this do we miss every day because we are too busy?

6. Ramya says:

They are deeply involved in their chat ?
    Ramya recently posted…Hot air balloon liftoff #WordlessWednesdayMy Profile

7. Obsessivemom says:

Loved that candid capture. Reminded me of my college days when we could stand and chat for hours.
    Obsessivemom recently posted…Ensuring Your Child’s Safety in SchoolMy Profile

8. Aesha Shah says:

Reminds me of my college days. Bunking classes and chatting away.

9. Vibrant and energetic gang. I feel the warmth of love from this chatter ladies. Thanks for sharing. happy to join with you for #MyFriendAlexa !!!
    Vasantha Vivek recently posted…11 Popular Bloggers Revealing Their Mantra For Blog Success – #MyFriendAlexaMy Profile

10. Sonia says:

Wow.. those can be interpreted with a lot of words for a wordless Wednesday 🙂

11. Couldnt stop laughing!
    But thats how we woman folks are… the eternal chatter boxes!
    Imagine what will happen to the world the moment we ladies stop chirping…
    – Anagha from Team MocktailMommies

You bet ! Once I decided not to say a word while on a road trip and my husband missed the turn and we went 40 km the other way before he asked me if we were on the right track.

12. Akshata says:

Talk of women getting together- never a dull moment

13. Ruchi Verma says:

These must be moms dropped kids and now discussing uff so much studies and so must sad news about schools today
    Ruchi Verma recently posted…PeeSafe- Just Be SafeMy Profile

14. Anchal says:

What a wonderful shot ! Love how they are chattering liek they dont care about the world 🙂

15. Shamik says:

A quick read with the pictures that do all the talking 🙂
    Shamik recently posted…Ecommerce in IndiaMy Profile

16. love how women can collect for a moment, and connect for a lifetime!
    lovely picture – says so much about the camaraderie & their enjoyment of each other’s company.
    nice capture.
    Ishieta @ Isheeria’s recently posted…#Navratri – #Durga Navami #isheeria (1)My Profile

17. Anubhuti says:

All the words taken away by these ladies to make this picture wordless ??

18. Varsh says:

Wonder what they must be talking about. Their expressions are amusing. 🙂

19. Iram says:

Nice depiction. Reminds me of a line from some famous book. ‘Everyone waiting so long for so little’

20. dr. Bushra says:

Very beautifully captured those lost moments waiting for life

21. Seema Wadhwa says:

Love this candid shot of happy souls chattering away. The millennial baby reflections, wow!

22. Shalini says:

Hihi.. I can’t help but smile! 🙂 They look quite amused!
    Shalini recently posted…Best Bollywood Songs for Your Road TripMy Profile