Farewell my monsoon Clouds #SkywatchFriday

The monsoons are coming to an end . And just as they came with a bang, they are off with a lot of sound and light.

While driving back from Pune this week I captured some cloudy skies .

It was a glorious site – verdant hillsides against cloudy skies – huge cotton ball fluffs with silver lining.

I must admit the son-et-lumiere left me scared and quaking especially when I’d heard that one can get electrocuted using a mobile phone !

Join me and other bloggers share their skies at #SkywatchFriday.

I’m taking my Alexa Rank to the next level with #MyFriendAlexa and Blogchatter.

Happy weekend all!

1. Esha says:

Beautiful soft fluffy white clouds…great capture of Monsoon skies. Over here it is very gloomy and dark though some dramatic sunset moments make it worth the while! MOre rains predicted in our region, so bracing up for more flooding in the coming days!!

2. ladyfi says:

Wonderful cloud shots.
    ladyfi recently posted…Floating in mistMy Profile

3. Woah! A powerful capture. I so miss the monsoon and can imagine what you gonna miss. Pune is always good like Mumbai:)
    Vishal Bheeroo recently posted…Blog Throw back: A Jazzy encounter, it’s Shibani UnpluggedMy Profile

4. Look at that clear blue sky against the rolling green hills…beautiful!

5. Such a beautiful capture of the clouds… there’s a lot of sound and light happenning here since almost a week and some more predicted… I kinda like the thunder…. Almost like a voice of God 🙂

6. shalini says:

I thought Mumbai got hit with another deluge of rains which is supposed to continue till sunday now!!
    Loved the pics of the fluffy clouds Sunita esp the one with the green hills in it

7. Arjun Gupta says:

I don’t even get 5 monsoon shower where I live. It is really a tough place to live ?

8. Peter B. says:

Very beautiful skies. I kind of hate to see them go!!

9. Modern Gypsy says:

I love the majesty of the sky – and this is such a pretty sight. That cotton candy cloud against the backdrop of the green hills. Road trips around Pune are beautiful during monsoon!
    Modern Gypsy recently posted…Hope for the inner childMy Profile

10. You can really get electrocuted bkoz you have a mobile phone??!! Thats something new.
    Prisha Lalwani recently posted…Playbox Kids – one of the most Happening Birthday Party Venues in NOIDA!My Profile

No this did happen to a group of young girls who were out at Chowpatty beach. And you will also see warning signs not to use a mobile phone during a thunder shower in various tourist spots in China

11. Pratibha says:

Beautiful shot. Thanks for leading to other amazing sky shots.

Glad you enjoyed them!

I’ve been trying to leave comments on your blog but my wifi is too slow . I loved your poem on the Animal something and also your post on how blogging on a mobile is different. What puts me off is the numerous photographs which make a blog post long and tedious to scroll down. Also the fancy fonts in light colours can be hard to figure out

12. dr. Bushra says:

Can get the soft silk like feeling from the monsoon clicks Beautifully you’ve penned the farewell of the monsoon
    dr. Bushra recently posted…Why Should Mothers Try Baby Care Products from SoftsensMy Profile

13. Shweta says:

Wonderful shots…Love the pictures. And the description and how you presented your heart out is wow…Great going