Protective shade #ThursdayTreeLove

On one of the most beautiful treelined roads of Mumbai, this magnificent tree seems to cast a protective umbrella over the stalls that have proliferated under its shade.

I’m participating in Parul’s #ThursdayTreeLove .  an initiative where  every Thursday, tree lovers are invited to share their pictures of trees.

I’m taking my Alexa Rank to the next level with Blogchatter and #MyFriendAlexa.

1. Shilpa Gupte says:

It’s so good to finally ‘see’ you, Sunita! 🙂
    And, the tree does look like the protective mother, shielding her little ones from the harsh elements of life!
    Shilpa Gupte recently posted…My Gratitude Post for August 2017.My Profile

Oh I’m glad you saw me! Somehow this picture doesn’t show on the home page or does it? I’m still trying to nail this blog and seeing other blogs in a new light helps me in figuring things out. Now I want to figure out the drop down menu where each tab is like an index and every post a chapter…. still don’t know how to work the MENU.

2. Its indeed a huge and magnificent tree…Perfectly fits to ur description!

3. Ruchi Verma says:

Huge tree with superb description

4. That’s why we need to be protective of our environment , else how will we be able to click and share such beautiful stories of shades , fruits and being protective .

5. ashwin says:

What street is this?

6. Shamik says:

So nice!! That tree love is short and sweet 🙂

7. arv! says:

Happy to see this big flourishing tree in the middle of the urban landscape.
    arv! recently posted…The world can wait!My Profile

8. This is a very good initiative by Parul. Loving nature is one of calming habit we can include in our otherwise busy life.

9. Dipika says:

That’s a huge shelter – Mother Nature at it’s best.

10. That tree is magnificent. Majestic. Beautiful.
    Sheethal Susan Jacob recently posted…Come back. Even as a shadow, even as a dream.My Profile

11. Hi Sunitha! This is such a different and soothing post. Mother Nature is simply perfect, isnt she! Love and Cheers!

12. What a lovely campaign to build more awareness and beauty in our environment.

13. anupriya says:

I am tempted to guess which place in Mumbai is this. But more important is the magnificence of the tree. Amazing pic!
    anupriya recently posted…8 Weird Reasons Why Some Women Observe KarvaChauthMy Profile