Statistical stories #WordlessWednesday

Statistics tell a different story. What does this bar chart tell you ?

September saw the most views and footfalls. Was this because of #MyFriendAlexa?

I definitely know that most bloggers were off the radar during the #Diwali month of October.

Let’s Hope November brings better results!

Linking this post with Esha’s #WordlessWednesday.

1. Alice Gerard says:

Interesting statistics. It looks like your readership is increasing quite nicely. I hope that November is a good month for you.

2. HJ says:

Thought we weren’t going to get all caught up in that? 🙂

Time for NaNoWriMo. Write something. Don’t think about stats. My best day last month I had 46 views from 22 visitors.

Don’t think about stats.

Just write.
    HJ recently posted…Countdown to NaNoWriMo!My Profile

Yes I know but this is like an addiction. Actually I’m consciously trying to improve my content, frequency, engagement etc so keeping tabs on stats gives me an idea of where I’m going wrong . Perhaps I’m an auditor at ❣

3. Esha says:

Oh, tell me about it, Sunita. I know for a fact that mine has also dipped way an all-time low. But, you know, I’m not going to harp on it because after a rather longish break of over a month or so, I’m finding it hard to be regular on the blog, even though I’m focused on writing a bit everyday. Fingers crossed for November. I’m sure for all of us, things will begin to look up. Until the figures prove it, let’s keep nudging one another to keep writing more often without worrying over the stats. Have a great Wednesday. And can I request you to take the pain and edit the link on your post with my latest at: https://blogsbyesha.wordpress.com/2017/11/01/wordlesswednesday-42/
    Cheers

4. Shilpa Gupte says:

I know how addictive this stats thing can get. I keep pushing myself away from that page that shows the number of views etc to my blog. But, at times, I do sneak a quick peek and feel good if the numbers look good, else leave it alone and get back to writing! ;P
    Shilpa Gupte recently posted…Are you a Joey Tribbiani? #flavoursometuesdaysMy Profile

Sunita, your stats are so much better than mine. I touched 1000 only once in the past year. But, like Holly says above, ignore the stats 🙂
    Lata Sunil recently posted…Beyond Secrets by Alka Dimri SaklaniMy Profile

Really? I’m reassured then because you are a prolific blogger with great content . Some blogs are so insipid but yet they seem to have great footfalls and followers