Sand Dance #FridayFotoFiction

He held out his hand

And she grasped at it  tightly

while he led her to the sand

at the edge of the water where they

Danced.

As they twirled and they swirled , flung their shoes in the air with wild abandon.

Tossed jacket aside,

Wind tousled hair and song in their hearts

Their feet tapped to the beat of a different drummer.

Salty sea sprays , and sand in their toes as they wiggled and wriggled

Exhilerated , once more to be a girl and a boy

He laughed and she giggled

As they looked over their shoulders

At the people they’d left behind at their wedding reception.

This is my take on this week’s #FridayFotoFiction prompt hosted by Tina and Sirmiri.

1. I couldn’t stop smiling reading every word. Wonderful <3

2. I loved this! Their attitude and the take on the prompt!
    Thank you for writing for #FridayFotoFiction , Sunita!:)
    Mayuri Nidigallu recently posted…#BookReview : Eleanor Oliphant is completely Fine by Gail HoneymanMy Profile

3. Akshata says:

Thats a wonderful way of making one’s marriage memorable!
    Akshata recently posted…Moving on #FridayFictioneersMy Profile

4. Rashi Mital says:

Oh how I wish every couple gets to do this. I feel in a wedding the couple getting married is one the who least enjoys it. Naice take.
    Rashi Mital recently posted…Give Her Wings On This National Girl Child DayMy Profile

5. Truly cupid struck! Wish they remain forever, madly in love with each other! A crisp, lovely tale!
    Secretly I wish… I should have done something like this! But cant imagine dancing in 9 yards though… hahaha!
    Fantastic take on the prompt Sunita! You made me jealous…

6. Natasha says:

Awwww sweet!
    Natasha recently posted…Redemption: #FridayFictioneersMy Profile

7. Lavanya says:

I know that boy and girl 🙂 What a sweet take on the prompt.

8. Meha says:

This was a beautiful story. Great writing, so poetic.

9. Tina Basu says:

aww they are so cute. Lovely story.
    Tina Basu recently posted…Can Wearing a Bra Cause Breast Cancer? Myths BustedMy Profile