Two palms #ThursdayTreeLove

I was waiting in the traffic, driving past Haji Ali , when I suddenly noticed a strange sight .

There were two different kinds of Palms growing next to each other .

Linking up with Parul at#ThursdayTreeLove.

1. Wow! This looks really strange! But great click.

2. Shantala says:

Huh..that’s interesting indeed.
    Shantala recently posted…10 Book to Movie Adaptations Coming Out in 2018My Profile

3. Damyanti says:

That’s an interesting click, indeed!

4. Esha says:

That’s really strange. never seen anything like that before. You do have an eye for capturing one-of-a-kind shots, Sunita.

5. arv says:

Quite interesting!

6. Dahlia says:

Cool capture!

7. Kokila Gupta says:

Nice sight! Both are different, one is coconut the other is the Real palm bearing dates or khajoor!

8. Archana says:

Good spotting! They do look good together… I guess these must have deliberately planted……
    I have heard that some sellers tend to ‘palm’ off related species … Rain Tree is sometimes offered as Shirish if the latter plant is not available….
    Archana recently posted…Drops (Wordless Wednesday)My Profile

9. Parul Thakur says:

What a fabulous find! I love how observant you are 🙂 Thank you for sharing and joining. Makes me happy <3
    Parul Thakur recently posted…Postcards from the terrains of LadakhMy Profile

10. G Angela says:

wow, very true as you say it looks strange, for me they look like a elder brother tall and stern and naughty sister spreading herself playfully:)
    G Angela recently posted…Thursday Tree Love – 28My Profile