A sad attempt at a video blog

I peeled an apple perfectly this morning. The continuous peel inspired me to make a video blog post.

After three desperate attempts it still didn’t come out perfect.

Perhaps I should call it how to shoot the perfect flop show !

Incidentally this is my first blog post from the air ! Yes I’m flying back home on Delta and enjoying its free wifi.

This post wasn’t loaded properly on board so I completed the image upload at Paris airport. Isn’t it marvellous how technology lets you function from anywhere ?

1. Balaka Basu says:

Blog post from the air..wow!! welcome home Sunita

2. Obsessivemom says:

I so wanted to see the video but it refuses to load :-(. There’s a kind of charm in watching the peel come off in one piece. I remember watching my grandmother with great fascination as she did it.
    Obsessivemom recently posted…Four tips to make sibling room-sharing easierMy Profile

3. Wonderful – but the post wants to DOWNLOAD the video to my PC (rather than streaming it) when I click the link! You might look into uploading it to YouTube (then using the YouTube embed code – I think, now, you can just directly paste the YouTube link from your browser’s address bar onto a separate line in your post, and it automatically works) or finding a plug-in that will allow visitors to play the video, rather than downloading it.

Safe travels!
    Holly Jahangiri recently posted…The It’s-Not-a-Book-Report ReportMy Profile

4. Jacqui says:

Videos are both harder and easier than they look. I feel your struggle!

5. Well tried Sunita. Getting the perfect peel itself is a big challenge. Am sure, in days to come you will ace it. Look forward to your own you-tube channel soon!

6. I tried to open the video, but even after the download it didnt play :(.. nevertheless, So many firsts with this post… . Definetely life requires one to try various things
    Ramya Abhinand recently posted…A to Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal 2018-Women Characters From BooksMy Profile

7. Akshata says:

I couldn’t open the video- has it bee deleted?
    Akshata recently posted…#BlogchatterA2Z Theme Reveal 2018- Take a sneak peakMy Profile

8. Rajlakshmi says:

Truly, it’s amazing what you can do qith technology now.
    Did you not embed the video in the post? I can only see a url?

9. Alana says:

I didn’t have any problem viewing it today – so I am assuming the problem has been fixed.
    We all start small – I’ve only done a couple of videos but it is much easier with the Blogger platform since Google owns both Blogger and You Tube – uploading you tube videos from my phone to You tube, and then attaching to my blog, is easy if I use my computer for the blog part.

10. Shilpa Gupte says:

The video has come out pretty well for a first time! It must have been so exciting!
    Shilpa Gupte recently posted…Top 5 benefits of Ghee.My Profile