Skies from New Jersey #SkywatchFriday

These will possibly be my last skies from New Jersey as I head back home this weekend.

The sun has been playing truant most of the days I was here . And on the days it did appear, the outside was still too cold for me .

I will miss these skies when I go back home especially now when the summer sun drives away all clouds in a pale blue sky.

Linking up with #SkywatchFriday where bloggers from around the world share pictures of their sky.

Happy weekend all!

1. yogi says:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to the USA. Nice skies you found here.
    yogi recently posted…Skywatch Friday – Bike Riding SkiesMy Profile

2. Peter B. says:

I’ve seen some very pretty NJ skies over the years during my business travel. You captured some nice ones here!

3. Nice capture ?

4. Rajlakshmi says:

Our winter is going to start soon so I am going to miss the sun here.
    Wish you a safe journey?
    Rajlakshmi recently posted…5 on a Scooter and other talesMy Profile

5. magiceye says:

Loved the 1st pic!

6. Shilpa Garg says:

The first one is a gorgeous shot.

7. That first pic is lovely… well taken.
    Roshan Radhakrishnan recently posted…5 Highs of My Journey as a Blogger #SuperBloggerChallenge2018My Profile

8. Damyanti says:

Nothing elevates the mood like bright blue skies!
    Damyanti recently posted…Want a Pitchwars Mentor to Tell You How to Ace it? #IWSGMy Profile

9. Alana says:

I hope (despite the weather) that you had a wonderful visit to New Jersey. Now you know the secrets of our winters.

10. Lady Fi says:

Lovely skies.

11. Magnificent skies captured beautifully in these photographs! Thanks for sharing.
    Thankful Thursday Week 11 and Rescue a Post

12. Shantala says:

I barely look out during the Winters, much less at the skies. I am eagerly awaiting the summer here, and those gorgeous sunny blue skies. You have captured some wonderful shots though. 🙂
    Shantala recently posted…February 2018 – The Month That Was #GratitudePostMy Profile

13. arv says:

Loved the first picture with those rays shining on!