Snow Covered #Worldess Wednesday

Each time I see the snow covered landscape, I am literally at a loss for words to describe its beauty.

Snow might be common place for many people but for me – it’s amazing .

Sharing the wonder of a snow covered tree with Esha on #WordlessWednesday

1. It so beautiful, the whote snow like a blanket on the bare branches!!

Its beautiful. I guess for people like us who never see snow, its amazing.

3. Dahlia says:

Oh my! This is beautiful

4. Shilpa Gupte says:

Feeling the cool snow between my fingers is a wish on my bucket list. Wonder when it will get fulfilled!
    Pretty picture, Sunita! I wish I could ask you to get some along when you return to Mumbai! 🙂
    Shilpa Gupte recently posted…A walk in the woods. #WordlessWednesdayMy Profile

5. Parul Thakur says:

That is so beautiful. I almost feel that this is entry for TTL 🙂 I would love to see such a tree one day.
    Parul Thakur recently posted…Stone Arch Bridge, MinneapolisMy Profile

6. Vinitha says:

Wow, This looks like a bouquet made of snow. So beautiful, Sunita. 🙂
    Vinitha recently posted…Wordless Wednesday 46 #ThursdayTreeLoveMy Profile

7. Esha says:

So lovely! Makes me want to be a kid again so I can play with snow all over again. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely pic for #WW this week, Sunita. 🙂
    Esha recently posted…Twinning #WordlessWednesday 59My Profile

8. Obsessivemom says:

It looks like a fairytale. It’s my absolute dream – to see a snow covered landscape like this one.
    Obsessivemom recently posted…Sharing a room with a siblingMy Profile

9. Sgeoil says:

Snow can become tiresome, as we long for spring to arrive. But, that first snowfall of the year always seems so magical and holds me in awe. Love your photo!

10. Natasha says:

Ethereal one Sunita. Thank you so much for linking up with Esha and I on #WordlessWednesday.

It’s uncanny how snow can be mystical and and cold hearted, both at the same time. Your picture though portrays a very happy, magical image though.

Natasha recently posted…Soul Connect: #WordlessWednesday 59My Profile