Morning walkers #WordlessWednesday

While walking this morning I came upon this group of enthusiastic walkers .

Good morning waggy tails. Image of Bellybytes

Sharing this post with Esha and Natasha on #WordlessWednesday

1. Pratikshya says:

Morning scenes near our colony is also similar. He’s walking so many companions together. That’s great.

2. Shantala says:

There aren’t many pets in my immediate neighborhood, but as summer approaches, the number of walkers and joggers go up exponentially in the mornings, me being one of them. 🙂

Oh yes, I’v noticed that in the US, people run out at the slightest hint of sun! In fact I often used the people on the road as a weather indicator.

3. Vinitha says:

I don’t know how one person can manage 4-5 dogs at the same time. It’s nice to see though, all of them walking together making a commotion. 🙂

4. Hahaha who is taking whom for a walk???? interesting

5. Esha says:

Looks like a familiar sight in my neighbourhood too! Very often its the furry ones that lead the guy who’s taking them for a walk…such a enthusiastic lot they are. 😀

6. A handful, literally! Somedays I wish we had a walker for our two!

7. sometimes I think it would be good for me to keep a pet dog. Atleast then I will have no excuse to go out for a walk or run (run is aspirational) 😀

8. Alana says:

Yes, Bellybytes, people in my part of the United States do run out at the slightest hint of sun. Right now, I’m actually sitting in some. And we do have professional dog walkers, where I live, but not that many (that I see, anyway).

9. Rajlakshmi says:

Awww but it must to so difficult to manage all of them together. What if they see a hare and try to run after it? ?