Reflective Mood #WordlessWednesday

A grey Mumbai day is reflected in this glass fronted building.

Don’t let the weather get you down ! Have a happy Wednesday.

Sharing this on #WordlessWednesday hosted by Esha and Natasha.

1. Anagha Yatin says:

Chandelier gyrating downwards and conical trees pointing upwards has created a contrast that is lined by reflection of the grey skies… Good click!

2. Natasha says:

Refections of the green world interspersed with the concrete one. A very interesting shot indeed, Sunita. Do link up on the links here:

3. Shilpa Gupte says:

Grey skies, grey moods..but, I still love monsoon! The spotting of a rainbow brings back the smile on my face! 🙂

4. Modern Gypsy says:

Love this photograph and the reflections on the glass!!
    Modern Gypsy recently posted…A call to arms: for peace; for love; for unityMy Profile

5. Obsessivemom says:

That chandelier is quite magnificent and I love grey days. It means rains. We’re still waiting here.
    Obsessivemom recently posted…My Grandmother Sends Her Regards & Apologies #BookReviewMy Profile

6. This is actually such a beautiful piece and makes me wonder – how would it have been made? All while hung from the top or else on a level surface

7. Parul Thakur says:

That’s an interesting one. I love to watch reflections and this one is different with both chandelier and the skies.

8. Shantala says:

I am not sure if I have ever mentioned it, but I love the glimpses of Mumbai shared on your blog. It feels silly to admit to this, but I just adore the city I grew up in and miss it too much now that I am on the other side of the planet.
    Shantala recently posted…Why Do You Blog? For Passion or For Profit? #ChattyBlogsMy Profile

I can imagine how you feel and if this is the sense you get after reading my blog I am happy that I’ve managed to convey my Mumbai centric view of the world