An apple by any other name #WordlessWednesday

Walking through the bazaar the other day , I came upon these funny looking fruit.

Can you believe these are apples ? Donut apples, I believe .

Linking this up with Esha and Natasha on #WordlessWednesday.

Happy Wednesday all. Today I’m off to share a Korean meal with my friends. Watch this space for more next Tuesday on our Linky party at #FlavoursomeTuesday!

1. What is this???? Never seen these.. Interesting

Never seen those.. anything to sell

3. Arundathi Shiggaon says:

Wow ! I love pictures of fruits and vegetables ! It may sound crazy but I am so attracted to a vegetable stall .. neatly arranged , colour coordinated ! One time at a farmers market I clicked a picture of all purple vegetables .
    This fruit looks more like Saturn peaches . I was told that they are called so because of their shape !
    Looking forward to more . Loads of love dear ?❤️?

4. Natasha says:

You sure those are apples Sunita? Fascinating shapes indeed. Thank you so much for linking up with us on #WW week after week. <3

Natasha recently posted…C’est La Vie ~ That’s Life: #WanderlustWednesdayMy Profile

5. Trablogger says:

Oh! So these are also apples!!

6. An@m! says:

I have nominated you for the Mysterious Blogger Award. 🙂

7. roshan r says:

Haven’t seen this variety around. Is it peculiar to a certain place or region?
    roshan r recently posted…Kerala Meals #WordlessWednesdayMy Profile

8. Pri says:

Intriguing! I have never seen these before. Is there any difference (in taste) between these and the normal variety?

9. Parul Thakur says:

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
    They have a funny shape but they did look like apples to me 🙂
    Parul Thakur recently posted…Gratitude List – July 2018My Profile