This award is the brainchild of Okoto Oke Enigma – a teenage blogger who felt that there are several amazing undiscovered blogs out there that are a mystery to the world. That’s why she called it the ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’. It is also named after the creator since ‘Enigma’ means ‘Mystery’. She came up with the idea for this award, to promote unknown blogs. It’s a great idea!
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Let’s spread some blog love people!!
Here are the rules-
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- List the rules.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
So here are 3 things about myself-
- I’m considered a funny person ( I don’t really know why) and people want me to come and visit and cheer them up.
- I am very short tempered and am not afraid to express my anger.
- I love makeup, perfume, shoes and fashion ( even though I’m not considered fashionable)
My favourite and possibly my best posts are somehow stuck in the blogosphere thanks to a glitch in my host provider change. But there are a few posts I’m still proud of like Sand Dance. New Beginnings is another story I’m proud of .
I nominate the following bloggers and do hope they will forgive me for this very puerile game.
- Sunita Saldanha who has a great sense of humour and a blog that engages
- Tina Basu who claims to be real and not perfect.
- Alana Mautone a blogger from upstate New York with a passion for flowers
- Suzy Q a blogger from Down Under who is bold enough to try new things ( vlogging for example)
- Jaqueline ObyiKocha whose cooking pot and twisted tales have a strangely calming effect on me.
- Natasha Sinha whose musings are interesting, photographs amazing
- Archana whose blog always leaves me with something new and interesting
- Shilpa Gupte who blogs fearlessly at Metanoia and who hosts a Linky party with me
- Kalpana of Kalpanawrites whose writing style I greatly admire
- ARV whose fascinating blog Jaipur thru my lens is on my MUST visit list
Here are the answers to Anami’s questions
- What is your definition of peace and Nirvana?? Oh! My definition of peace and Nirvana is a state of complete satisfaction and contentment. And this definition varies according to the circumstances. For instance, right now surrounded by my grandchildren, at one level I’ve attained Nirvana but on the other can you call screeching kids, raucous laughter and high pitched voices peaceful?
- If you could achieve one big goal this year, what would it be? The same goal I’ve had every year since I was – lose weight which just seems to be piling on despite everything I do. This would automatically stop my knee from hurting, make me sleep without snoring and outrun my grandchildren when they chase me.
- What is that thing which keeps haunting you?? Nothing really haunts me.
- If you get a chance to undo one past action of yours, what that would be. Why or Why not?? I doubt that there’s anything I really regret because I feel that we are driven to a point in our lives where we have to make a choice which is already ‘pre-determined.’ I wonder if that makes sense. But basically I feel that we aren’t really masters of our destiny.
- You are dying. What’s on your mind?? Let me go quick. I can’t bear to see everybody watching me die …..
Here are the 5 questions I would put to each of my nominees:
A. If you had all the time in the world, what would you do?
B. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
C. What terrifies you the most in the world?
D. What are you most embarrassed about?
E. Do you believe that charity begins at home?
I look forward to your answers, so do drop a line on this blog post to let me know when your post is ready. And once again apologies for pulling you into this game but look at it this way …… I’ll get to know you better!