Monet’s Bridge? #ThursdayTreeLove

Image for Weeping willowI’m off this morning to wish my mom a happy birthday. 120 km is quite a long way to go to wish someone! But this time she asked for me to come so I’m being the good daughter. However, as my family says I’m addicted to my blog so I just had to share this picture of Monet’s Bridge that I captured two years ago during my stay in the US.

I’m not too sure where this picture is taken . Is it NJ or is it in California?

Whatever it is, I love this peaceful scene of trees skimming the water and framing the bridge that is a copy of the one that inspired Monet.

Sharing this with other tree lovers at Parul’s #ThursdayTreeLove-49.

Ciao

1. The sheer reflection of the trees is what enhances the beauty of this whole place and the picture!!!!

2. Archana says:

Indeed beautiful! It conveys so much peace!
    Archana recently posted…Support (ThursdayTreeLove)My Profile

3. Rt says:

Stunning! Where is it?

4. pinknabi says:

Absolutely beautiful photo! I wish I was sitting under one of those trees.

5. Alana says:

It’s beautiful. My guess is Lovegrove Gardens on an island across from Ft. Myers, Florida – not that far from my beloved Sanibel Island (well, I’ve only been to Sanibel twice in my life but it was instant love). This garden is on my “must visit” list, although I’ve never had a chance to visit it. I only get to Florida once every three or four years, although that may change once I retire.
    Alana recently posted…Planning for The EndMy Profile

Would you really want to settle in Florida after years of living in the cold ? I think this photo was taken in California . I pulled this out of my archives and can’t seem to remember where it’s from .

6. Parul Thakur says:

This is so beautiful, Sunita. It’s okay even if we don’t know where is this from? So glad you pulled this from our archives. What a great addition this week. Thank you!
    Parul Thakur recently posted…Happy green patchMy Profile

7. G Angela says:

Awesome:) I loved this tree and the whole ambience, so peaceful and relaxing – I would love to take a break in this place sometimes:) admire this tree and so kind of you to share – thank you sunitha.