Morning glory #SkywatchFriday

Summer is here and the sun shines so bright that it is impossible to take an image.

However, yesterday I managed a lovely sunrise shot with a slightly cloudy sky.

I thought it would rain or drizzle as there have been some hailstorms in Pune a few weeks ago.

But alas, the sun ? shines on relentlessly and the clouds seem to have vanished into thin air . My weekend looks very busy with two birthday celebrations of octogenarians book ending a Memorial tea.

What does your weekend look like ?

Image for Unishta Do join me and other bloggers sharing their skies at #SkywatchFriday

1. Amazing shot of the Mumbai I know…the glittering sun and shadow lighting the city alive in its magic and vivid burst 🙂

2. Lady Fi says:

Lovely!

3. Peter says:

Beautiful skies, and I love the post title! Have a great weekend.

4. Alana says:

Nice yellow! Even in the city one can find beauty if you go looking for it.

• Unishta says:

Yes all cities have an ‘inner’ beauty don’t they? We have some crummy parts that would shock anyone but from this height everything looks great

5. Kalpana says:

Love that pastel coloured sky. Octogenarian birthdays are so precious. Saturday for me was about a friend’s birthday and today is about tidying up, preparing for the week ahead and of course the usual yoga, reading, writing, playing with cats.

6. Alan says:

Some beautiful shots. I love how you took them from your building. You have to use what is given to you is my motto and you did very well with them.

• Unishta says:

Thanks for your kind words . At one time we had the most stupendous view but now the protective grills and the neighbouring high rises play spoil sport