Time for Superheroes #WordlessWednesday

With the whole world going crazy with #Avengers and #Superheroes, I was quite gob smacked to see this #Spiderman washing windows on a Mumbai window last week.

Glad to see Natasha and Esha back on the road with #WordlessWednesday.

Enjoying the mid week holiday on the occasion of Maharashtra Day !

Ciao

1. Alana says:

I’ve heard of window washers of hospitals with children’s wards having window washers dress up as super heroes to amaze and delight the child patients. I wonder why this man was dressed like that!

• Unishta says:

Oh no ! I didn’t express myself well enough . He wasn’t dressed like that at all . I just thought he looked like Spider-Man

2. Debbie D. says:

I’d be afraid to look down, even with the harness! That’s a job for brave sorts. 🙂
    Debbie D. recently posted…INSTAGRAM ROUNDUP, EPISODE THIRTEEN #WordlessWednesday #WWMy Profile

3. Awww thank you for that little, warm welcome Sunita. <3

All super heroes don’t wear capes, but they still continue to be heroes, just like these brave hearts. Some courage it surely takes to do a job such as this. Salute their spirit.

And you have a Fabcafe too…yayyyy! One of my favourites in town, as is FabIndia. Can’t do without their merchandise.

Have a swell of a week Sunita.
    Natasha Sinha recently posted…Enchanted Forest: #WordlessWednesdayMy Profile

• Unishta says:

We have two if not more FabCafes in town. This one is just down the road from where I live . I don’t particularly like the stuff Fab India sells – I find their garments often look like ‘jharans’ after the first wash . This is partly because I can’t hand wash and dunk everything in my machine .
      But I do like their cafe

4. Archana says:

A risky job despite the safety harness and we often overlook the efforts of these guys! Superheros indeed!
    Archana recently posted…Surreal (Wordless Wednesday)My Profile

5. Esha says:

My heart nearly stops whenever I see such a sight! And we get to see that quite a lot in Bangalore! I always wonder how these guys have no choice but to do their job. Hope and pray that the harness keeps them safe. Thanks so much for joining us this week, Sunita. Your thought-provoking #ww shots are always unique. Keep them coming. Happy #WW and a wonderful rest of the week to you. 🙂

6. It looks way too scary to me just watching these cleaners hanging from ropes doing their work. I wonder how do they do that and I know the answer there need to feed themselves and their family takes the fear out of them. They must do what they can and get to do.
    Anamika Agnihotri recently posted…Anything striking? #WordlessWednesday 35My Profile

• Unishta says:

I get scared just standing on a step stool so I really admire these men. Apart from the fact that they need to do it , I’m sure they also like the thrill . It’s amazing how many people love doing daring stuff .